Be a little. Noughty
Bin Alias
2018-05-19 14:43:53 UTC
Hi,,everyones..to begins let me phrased with a feels that we are going to tease every parts of a feelings.....
Feelings,,,nothing more is like a feelings, and when we do a little noughty, yes is a correct thing that must be done when a Man meet a Women...
Be a little noughty is me.,older and younger is still a Women. Come on text me.we gonna share the feelings and a little bit noughty.Try me with +6581144093... Grab me..Grab you.
Steve Hayes
2018-05-19 17:48:43 UTC
From: ***@teikyopost.edu
Newsgroups: alt.christian.religion
Subject: The Kaiser, Religion Reformer
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 18:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

This year is the centennial of the abdication of the Kaiser and
of the World War I armistice. Some members of this NG may be
interested in the Kaiser's "My Memoirs: 1878-1918," Cassell and
Company (1922), a scanned copy of which is at:

http://books.google.com/books?id=ywZoAAAAMAAJ

On pp. 193-94, the Kaiser describes how he confronted the theological
"savants" who opposed Adolf von Harnack, a distinguished theologian
and church historian.

"I had to face a severe fight to get Professor Harnack to Berlin. The
theologians of the Right and the 'orthodox' section protested
vehemently. ... I insisted upon the summoning of Harnack, and summoned
he was. Nowadays it is impossible to understand the opposition to him.
What a man Harnack is! What an authoritative position he has won for
himself in the thinking world!"

More information on Harnack is at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_von_Harnack

Chapter 8, "My relations with the Church" pp. 203-217, contains some
especially fascinating revelations.

At the beginning of Chapter 8, the Kaiser discusses the aftermath of
Bismarck's Kulturkampf against the Catholic Church in Germany. His
opposition to this misguided policy was first mentioned in page 2.
The "friendly, trustful relationship that existed between [the Kaiser]
and Pope Leo XIII" is discussed in pages 204-207. In page 206, the
Kaiser made the following startling revelation, which occurred during
his third visit to Leo XIII. "It was of interest to me that the Pope
said on this occasion that Germany must be the sword of the Catholic
Church. I remarked that the old Roman Empire of the German nation no
longer existed, and that conditions had changed. But he adhered to his
words."

The Kaiser's "desire for the firm union of the Protestant Churches,
first in Prussia, then in Germany" is discussed in pages 207-209. His
efforts led to "Church union in Prussia," but "in other parts of the
Fatherland Lutherans and Reformists remained strictly separate." The
Kaiser also wrote: "On Ascension Day, 1922, to my great joy, the
German Evangelical Church Union was solemnly formed at the Schloss
Church in Wittenburg."

On page 209 the Kaiser wrote that he "felt deeply the inadequacy of
the sermons, which often dealt only with dry dogmatic matters and paid
too little attention to the personality of Christ. ... I became
acquainted
with Dr. [Ernst] Dryander ... His sermons were free from dogma, the
personality of Christ was their pivotal point, and 'practical
Christianity' was brought right into the foreground. Later I brought
him to Berlin and soon had him appointed to a post at the cathedral
and in my palace."

What is also particularly interesting is the Kaiser's admission that
"polemics in religion have remained alien to me, and such autocratic
expressions as 'orthodox' are repulsive to me."
--
Steve Hayes
http://people.tribe.net/hayesstw