Find California Girls For Sex | Local Single Women Looking men for Date
Add Reply
z***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:02:47 UTC
Los Angeles women seeking men. SF bay area Girls dating for Sex. Everything else in California. Find what you are looking for or get laid. Create your own ad for free! Find Girls for casual hookup. Easy for Sex tonight.

JOIN MEN : http://dating-girls-tips.wikidot.com/
a***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:04:32 UTC
Hi I m a¬ sexy b b w ready to¬ suck and fuck. Looking for someone hot and sexy. I can host to night. You must under 55 years
o***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:05:43 UTC
Post by z***@gmail.com
Los Angeles women seeking men. SF bay area Girls dating for Sex. Everything else in California. Find what you are looking for or get laid. Create your own ad for free! Find Girls for casual hookup. Easy for Sex tonight.
JOIN MEN : http://dating-girls-tips.wikidot.com/
I'm divorced with kids and it would be nice to meet somebody in the same situation.
I guess I'm wiser now =o)
e***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:06:51 UTC
I am very down to earth and at a good place in my life. I am so ready for someone who is genuine and real... so if this fits you so far... please continue.
s***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:07:40 UTC
Single professional Asian female 49, 5'2, works in the city. Enjoys travel, theater, and outdoors and cultural events. Down to earth and good sense of humor. Looking to meet sincere, professional men close in age with similar interests and shared values. Thank you.
j***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:09:50 UTC
Why am I shamed for the type of relationship I want? Why can't I meet a nice guy and have the serious relationship I want on my terms. I just want a nice guy to hangout with and maybe go out to dinner with. I want a nice guy that I can cuddle with. I want a nice guy that's like 6 ft with 8 inches that would be willing to let me play with it when I want.

JOIN MEN : http://dating-girls-tips.wikidot.com/
a***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:11:02 UTC
During the day and most of the time I am a working professional with responsibilities like everyone else. I love to go the beaches in the summers, and snow resorts during winter. I have responsibilities to myself since I want to set a good example for people around me. I don't smoke, gamble, or drink.
I love healthy activities like jogging, laughing, reading, etc.
s***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:12:16 UTC
Looking for a thick man with a thick tool who loves large ladies for ongoing fwb. I am single, ddf [please be the same], unable to host, but willing to travel within San Jose and possibly closely surrounding cities for the right person.
e***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:13:31 UTC
I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated.In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts.I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things i do for him and knows how to be appreciative For instance if i were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man, he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me thank you.I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and i will reward them in my own little ways.To me it's the little things that mean a great deal to me

JOIN MEN : http://dating-girls-tips.wikidot.com/
l***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:15:58 UTC
I am seeking a guy for a long term relationship. I am not seeking a hookup or friends with benefits. The attributes I am looking for in a guy is respectful, caring, kind, honest, loyal, outgoing, and adventurous.
f***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:17:05 UTC
I am looking for someone local (meaning you live in SF), free a couple evenings a week, sometimes on the weekend. You'd like to flirt with an older woman. You're a great kisser and you aim to please. I get along best with smart, cultured individual with a great sense of humor. Big plus if you are mature for your age and witty. Please be financially independent. I like cute faces with beautiful smiles, tall, hairy chest.
j***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:18:19 UTC
Professional SBF seeking a SWM. If you were a geeky-mathy-sciencey type, that would be great. At a minimum someone who has done a bit of traveling perhaps or has something interesting as a passion to chat about. Of course, if we get on, chatting is not all that two can engage in ;-)
m***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:19:26 UTC
I'm 38 yr old white thick chick that enjoys fishing, camping, or any kind of adventure really. I'm looking for something long term. I'm a ride and die kind of chick. Looking for an honest adventurous man that likes kids. 5'11 on up and 250 lbs plus.
w***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:20:44 UTC
Me: Attractive, Sophisticated, Classy, and petite Asian lady. I'm Intelligent, well educated, and successful career. Caring, loyal, sweet, down-to-earth, and love to laugh. I'm in my 40's.

http://dating-girls-tips.wikidot.com/
c***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:21:59 UTC
looking for a man with similar qualities and values to mine. compassion, 12step,sober, liberal, honest, integrity,disabled, educated, therapy, empathetic,sensual, easygoing, soft, silly,direct, emotionally available,genuine, blues music,the sea,nurturing, and a great sense of humor when with the right connection.If you can relate to any of my traits drop me a note.

http://dating-girls-tips.wikidot.com/
d***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:23:19 UTC
I'm single again after being married for a number of years. Online sites seem to give lots of options, but it's still difficult to meet someone and find a real connection. I have a fantasy of meeting someone and falling in love again, but I'm not sure if that will happen or not.
d***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:24:16 UTC
I am sincere, genuine no hidden agenda. If you are Caucasian, clean cut, and sincere I'd like to hear from you. Thank you for taking time to read this.
m***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:25:20 UTC
I'm smart, positive, real caring,honest, down to earth and affectionate, live a healthy lifestyle,I don't smoke,no drunks and any drugs (you must do like me). My hobbies are live concert, fine food, wine, hiking,swim and travel around the world and indulge weekend gateway.

I'm looking for my lifelong partner here.Someone that would probably be a god match for me is between 45 to 55, that like to laugh, is confidant, have a stable job and financially stable.You have to be comfortable with Chinese culture especially going out to eat Asian food: Chinese, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese and Japanese food.
j***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:26:37 UTC
Me:
- 40, 5'2"
- Not a bot or a hooker in Easter Europe (what a rarity!)
- white
- 2 kids, divorced with no drama.
- Intense, experienced and an odd-ball
- Pillow princess and love service tops. I am not vanilla friendly
- Looking for a male friend to hang out with and maybe more.

You:
- 35 to 45
- *SINGLE* (If you are in an open relationship, more power to you, but I am not looking to join a couple)
- You must be intelligent, well-read and a good conversationalist. I am
- Funny with a dark sense of humor
- Complex
- You have worked on yourself and your issues at least to some extent
- Somewhat sarcastic, experienced, worldly man, preferably non-US born
a***@gmail.com
2017-11-13 13:27:34 UTC
Hello, I am a believer, gladly. Need the same. We all feel what we feel,you cant force someone to feel interest.
Ps trollers answering with fake' replies to the ad, you only make yourself" look bad angry.aww poor thing.. wow.
You like to give out' vent some kind of hostility anger within you from childhood,whatever on someone else, Its YOUR feelings. only. Feel sorry for your aww weird nosiness needing to feel empowered by- your false odd put downs.
I came from a great Christian examples morals and with humor family and friends of blessed background.