Mesa/ Apache junction, az
Add Reply
r***@gmail.com
2018-11-04 14:58:54 UTC
I am 32 years old horny. I had a rough day and just want someone who can eat my pussy and fuck me. High sex drive that’s hard to satisfy.. Casual random sex fetish. Email me ***@icloud.com with a pic .VCF +1 (480) 439-9200
Steve Hayes
2018-11-06 04:36:50 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
I am 32 years old horny.
Apache Junction History

The city of Apache Junction, located near the Superstition Mountains
at the junction of historic Apache Trail and the U.S. 60, was
incorporated on November 24, 1978. The city is rich in history,
reflecting our state’s Western heritage. If you are curious about the
history of Apache Junction and the Apache Trail, feel free to browse
these resources. Stop in to the library to take a look through our
Arizona History Collection, which includes a wealth of information
about our state.

Apache Trail Circle Route, Tom Kollenborn
The Apache Trail begins and ends in Apache Junction, Arizona, but its
circle route takes you through 120 miles of “deserts, mountains, by
cliff dwellings, along lake shores, through old mining towns and
through beautifully eroded canyons.” This tour can be your companion
as you take this drive, which has been enjoyed since 1922.

Archaeological Parks and Monuments of Central Arizona, John McDonald
Arizona is rich in Native American history, including dwellings and
artifacts. This guide focuses on the history of Native peoples in
Arizona and also includes a guide to parks and monuments that may be
of interest.

Filmmaking in Apache Junction
The Superstition Mountain area has long been of interest to
filmmakers, with its dramatic views and romantic history. Movie stars
such as Glenn Ford, Elvis Presley, John Wayne, and Tom Mix starred in
films set in our area. This page contains some information about the
history of filmmaking in Apache Junction.

Goldfield Ghost Town
Goldfield Ghost Town is a tourist destination with information about
the historical town of Goldfield, Arizona. Goldfield was established
in 1892 but abandoned in 1898 after the gold mines played out.

Local Newspapers: Apache Junction Gold Canyon News | Apache
Junction/Gold Canyon Independent

Stories of the Superstitions
Articles about the Superstition Mountain, Lost Dutchman Gold Mine,
notable “Dutch Hunters” and Arizona figures, and more.

Superstition Mountain Museum
From their website – The Superstition Mountain Museum collects,
preserves and displays the artifacts, history and folklore of the
Superstition Mountains, Apache Junction and the surrounding region.

Tom Kollenborn Chronicles
Tom Kollenborn is a noted author and historian of the Superstition
Wilderness. His weekly column in the Apache Junction News is published
on his blog by Apache Junction library staff one week after
publication in the newspaper.

Treasure Maps
A gallery of image files including treasure maps provided to us by
local historians.

https://www.ajpl.org/apache-junction-history/
--
Ignore the following - it's spammers for spambot fodder.

***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com