Find Girls For Sex Date in Hong Kong
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 07:25:34 UTC
Find Hong Kong Girls Near Me For Date| Women looking Men Affair for One Night Stand, Casual Sex Hookups.Meet Girls For Fuck-->http://womenonline.ontrapages.com/
Find Single Central and Western Looking Women for Sex. Online Girls Near Me One Night Stand Islands. Meet from Kowloon City thousands girls leaving near me or your nearby Sai Kung area looking one-night stand.
o***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 07:26:46 UTC
Getting as much as you can out of an online sex dating service in Hong Kong will reap you some enjoyable rewards.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 07:27:22 UTC
hii i am single and looking men for one night stand
s***@gmail.com
2018-09-23 23:49:22 UTC
You have wechat
Steve Hayes
2018-09-24 01:20:53 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
You have wechat
Stop spamming

You posted in the soc.history newsgroup.

What makes you think you’ll find what you’re looking for in a forum
for discussing history?

You’re looking in the wrong place and your message is off-topic.

We’re only interested in dead peple here.

The newsgroups you should be using are

alt.sex.services
alt.sex.personals

or if you are such a wanker that you keep posting off-topic messages
here, try

alt.sex.masturbaton

RFC 1855 Netiquette Guidelines October
1995

3.1.3 NetNews Guidelines

NetNews is a globally distributed system which allows people to
communicate on topics of specific interest. It is divided into
hierarchies, with the major divisions being: sci - science related
discussions; comp - computer related discussions; news - for
discussions which center around NetNews itself; rec - recreational
activities; soc - social issues; talk - long-winded never-ending
discussions; biz - business related postings; and alt - the
alternate
hierarchy. Alt is so named because creating an alt group does not
go
through the same process as creating a group in the other parts of
the hierarchy. There are also regional hierarchies, hierarchies
which are widely distributed such as Bionet, and your place of
business may have its own groups as well. Recently, a "humanities"
hierarchy was added, and as time goes on its likely more will be
added. For longer discussions on News see references [2,8,22,23]
in
the Selected Bibliography.

- In NetNews parlance, "Posting" refers to posting a new article
to a group, or responding to a post someone else has posted.
"Cross-Posting" refers to posting a message to more than one
group. If you introduce Cross-Posting to a group, or if you
direct "Followup-To:" in the header of your posting, warn
readers! Readers will usually assume that the message was
posted to a specific group and that followups will go to
that group. Headers change this behavior.

- Read all of a discussion in progress (we call this a thread)
before posting replies. Avoid posting "Me Too" messages,
where content is limited to agreement with previous posts.
Content of a follow-up post should exceed quoted content.

- Send mail when an answer to a question is for one person only.
Remember that News has global distribution and the whole world
probably is NOT interested in a personal response. However,
don't
hesitate to post when something will be of general interest to
the
Newsgroup participants.

- Check the "Distribution" section of the header, but don't
depend on it. Due to the complex method by which News is
delivered, Distribution headers are unreliable. But, if you
are posting something which will be of interest to a limited
number or readers, use a distribution line that attempts to
limit the distribution of your article to those people. For
example, set the Distribution to be "nj" if you are posting
an article that will be of interest only to New Jersey readers.

- If you feel an article will be of interest to more than one
Newsgroup, be sure to CROSSPOST the article rather than
individually
post it to those groups. In general, probably only five-to-six
groups will have similar enough interests to warrant this.

- Consider using Reference sources (Computer Manuals, Newspapers,
help files) before posting a question. Asking a Newsgroup where
answers are readily available elsewhere generates grumpy "RTFM"
(read the fine manual - although a more vulgar meaning of the
word beginning with "f" is usually implied) messages.

- Although there are Newsgroups which welcome advertising,
in general it is considered nothing less than criminal
to advertise off-topic products. Sending an advertisement
to each and every group will pretty much guarantee your loss of
connectivity.

- If you discover an error in your post, cancel it as soon as
possible.

- DO NOT attempt to cancel any articles but your own. Contact
your administrator if you don't know how to cancel your post,
or if some other post, such as a chain letter, needs canceling.

- If you've posted something and don't see it immediately,
don't assume it's failed and re-post it.

- Some groups permit (and some welcome) posts which in other
circumstances would be considered to be in questionable taste.
Still, there is no guarantee that all people reading the group
will appreciate the material as much as you do. Use the Rotate
utility (which rotates all the characters in your post by 13
positions in the alphabet) to avoid giving offense. The
Rot13 utility for Unix is an example.

- In groups which discuss movies or books it is considered
essential
to mark posts which disclose significant content as "Spoilers".
Put this word in your Subject: line. You may add blank lines to
the beginning of your post to keep content out of sight, or you
may Rotate it.

- Forging of news articles is generally censured. You can protect
yourself from forgeries by using software which generates a
manipulation detection "fingerprint", such as PGP (in the US).

- Postings via anonymous servers are accepted in some Newsgroups
and disliked in others. Material which is inappropriate when
posted under one's own name is still inappropriate when posted
anonymously.

- Expect a slight delay in seeing your post when posting to a
moderated group. The moderator may change your subject
line to have your post conform to a particular thread.

- Don't get involved in flame wars. Neither post nor respond
to incendiary material.
--
Ignore the following - it's spammers for spambot fodder.

***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
g***@gmail.com
2018-10-16 15:39:28 UTC
hi
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 07:28:13 UTC
Whatsup baby, I am a +size women. Now I am in an alone home and I have a car. If it turns into more than that would be cool. I don't care about race or size. If you're interested now email me.
h***@gmail.com
2018-09-16 18:53:19 UTC
Hi
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 07:28:51 UTC
Use this google groups if you searching for girls near me then find a million girls nearby you who are seeking men for love, romance, sex, casual hookups, one night stands! Find local singles women who are looking for dating, love and a relationship! Thousands of girls and women joined us to meet their like minded partner.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 07:29:57 UTC
I like to have fun and I'm laid back I like rap and r&b. I like movies, like to laugh and have fun, no children just me and my puppie monster. I love to watch sports not gont lie do not know all the technical stuff but I can get by. Give me your cell number if you're interested. If you wanna know more about me then just ask.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 07:30:53 UTC
My name is Mary. First of all, I must state that I am terrible when it comes to talking about myself. I work part time in retail and I have been with the company for 3 Years while going to schoole. I like doing just about anything outdoors, my dog, traveling, hanging out with friends, reading, and a cold beer... Or three. Anything else you would like to know just shoot me a message, be sure to include your cell number.
h***@gmail.com
2018-09-16 18:54:56 UTC
Hi
n***@gmail.com
2018-11-07 08:14:11 UTC
Hi
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 07:31:27 UTC
I'm looking for a friend to hangout with, do chill things with and of course more 912 when we are feeling it. Need someone want to cuddle from time to time and discreet.662 Not looking for a relationship since I myself am in one. 6145 Just looking for that fun I am lacking on the side.
n***@gmail.com
2018-11-07 08:15:00 UTC
Hi
Steve Hayes

***@gmail.com
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 09:16:23 UTC
I'm 26yrs old Mexican woman but not getting what I need at home. Hoping to find a guy in the same situation. No strings. No drama.Just safe discreet fun.
w***@gmail.com
2018-10-25 07:28:28 UTC
Hi,
I am a single guy in mid 20s just looking to have some fun if interested just Whatsapp me 68977253.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 09:17:12 UTC
I'm looking a friendly guy friends with benefits.i like go for dinner and drinks to know each other and let's see if have chemistry.
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 09:18:15 UTC
I am pretty sure I post this ad in the right section - women seeking men on HONG KONG Craigslist. Hong Kong is ranked as the world's freest economy so it is great for your personal capital. I trust that Mr. Right can do what I want. Those expats are having good families and living in the south side of Hong Kong island where they love.
o***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 09:18:54 UTC
Woman in her mid to late 20s, takes good care of herself, been told good looking, tired of using tinder or any other dating apps for meaningless conversation and encounter. Feel like I'm ready for a date with an good looking, educated and intellectual person. If you are looking for the same, please do reply. Thanks.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-08 09:23:29 UTC
how to meet women for sex is question buy easy to search local girls looking for fuck and sex. divorced women seeking adult dating partner for no string attached relationship.local girlfriends online looking single men for affair.
w***@gmail.com
2018-07-01 05:35:12 UTC
hey, saw your ad. if you are interested, send me your contact number to my gmail: ***@gmail.com

cheers