Email: info @harnvendor420mmjshop.com Tel #: (410) 260-0786 High Grade Medical Marijuana, Hash, BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil FOR SALE We grow them at our farm and sell to our customers directly. It means we can offer them at very good, dut
John Harnson
2016-09-27 22:08:05 UTC
Email: info @harnvendor420mmjshop.com Tel #: (410) 260-0786 High Grade Medical Marijuana, Hash, BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil FOR SALE We grow them at our farm and sell to our customers directly. It means we can offer them at very good, dutch farm prices and we are sure of their quality. We got some GOOD MEDICAL marijuana/weeds,hemp oil,wax and their SEEDS such as

Contact via details below:
Email: info @harnvendor420mmjshop.com
Tel #: (410) 260-0786
Website; http://harnvendor420mmjshop.com/

Sour Diesel,

Jack Herer

Blueberry Yum Yum

Girl Scout Cookies

Pineapple Express

GrandDaddy Purple,

OG Kush,

Sour Og Kush,

Green Crack,

Jack Dream,

AK-47,

Purple Kush,

Bubba Kush,

Bubblegum Kush,

Blueberry,

Purple-Skunk,

Master Kush,

Purple Haze,

Banana Kush,

Orange kush,

Night Queen,

Big Bud,

Cheese,

BlueDream,

White Russia,

White Widow,

G13,

and seeds etc,

HASH OILS FOR SALE

Black oil,
Indian oil,
red oil,
honey oil,
cherry leb oil
Afghani oil
Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
WAX OIL
BUTANE OIL

We guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all our packages are customized and diplomatic sealed packages this means that they are custom free.

Contact via details below:
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-05 04:13:07 UTC
Post by John Harnson
[...]
We have Quality Cannabis oil and medical marijuana for smokers, cancer cure, insomnia, back pain, to reduce stress and other illnesses.
We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone.
We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment, email:***@gmail.com
text or call +17204378342
whatsapp..+17204378342