I am looking for my last love,a man to love and beloved.
m***@gmail.com
2018-07-13 15:44:06 UTC
Am New here Seeking for a real man i can love and spend the rest of my life leaving happily and i decided that its time to meet My love and because i am not into the bar scene much..not that i don't drink but its occasionally and i do not like hanging out alone ....After reading your profile, I think there was a click, so to speak, and I'd like the chance for us to get to know one another a bit more. We seem to be looking for the same type of relationship (it's been quite some years since I have really dated as well - not for lack of interest or trying, but not being able find someone I thought could lead to something more substantial..
d***@gmail.com
2019-04-29 06:49:32 UTC
Hit me up my name is Glenn 3865173096