Find Girls Dothan for Sex, AL Singles Women Looking Local Men for Date
Add Reply
c***@gmail.com
2018-01-08 06:48:20 UTC
Alabama google group, AL women seeking men singles. Girls free dating for free to sex. Find casual hookups in local area at Dothan. What else you looking for relations in AL? Get laid with local single have no strings attached(NSA) relationships. Free to create online date profile. Find to meet someone near me special tonight, Sex with married woman and mature people.

JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
h***@gmail.com
2018-01-08 08:54:30 UTC
My name is Mary. First of all, I must state that I am terrible when it comes to talking about myself. I work part time in retail and I've been with the company for 3 Years while going to schoole. I like doing just about anything outdoors, my dog, traveling, hanging out with friends, reading, and a cold beer... Or three. If you would like to know any thing more about me just ask. Include your phone number and face picture, I will send you back a couple selfies.
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-05 11:59:28 UTC
Im a 18 yr old bbw searching for someone who wants to be serious . i wanna settle down . no one over 30 please .
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-05 11:59:51 UTC
I'm not pretty and I don't have a good body but I'm clean and I have tight wet holes that need cock and cum real bad. You have to be clean and disease free. I really want one man to give me what I need on a regular basis. Other than just sucking and fucking in interested in: taking
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-21 09:54:15 UTC
Newly single white male, seeking flirting, fun and friendship. I'm 6ft average to athletic build with blue eyes and dark hair. Let's just chat and see where it goes.
e***@gmail.com
2018-05-10 19:08:12 UTC
Hello my name is Jeremy I'm 44yrs old and in looking for a friend with benefits I'm white I'm clean never had any stud of any kind so if our interested so far call me or text me back at 334 473 0043
Steve Hayes
2018-05-11 08:05:01 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Hello my name is Jeremy I'm 44yrs old and in looking for a friend with benefits I'm white I'm clean
Never mind being white and clean.

The most important question is ARE YOU DEAD?

This is soc.history.

We are only looking for dead people here.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-27 12:50:14 UTC
I am a an old fashioned guy. I believe in opening doors for women and not needing a reason to get a girl flowers. I am also a big Disney ..
g***@gmail.com
2018-07-30 19:30:08 UTC
Lets meet up
l***@gmail.com
2018-01-08 09:00:19 UTC
I am a Marketing student so I would prefer a Businessman. How are you supposed to teach me anything if you're not successful yourself? And, at least 6'0" is most definitely preferred. I need you to be big and strong when you grab me to throw me on the bed and hold me down while you spank me for being a bad little girl.
f***@gmail.com
2018-01-24 10:36:18 UTC
Hi i am a sub who in need of a daddy. I need guidance and a nurturing alpha who is caring and understanding. Please be knowledge of the lifestle. No hook up, FWB or one night stand. Looking for daddy not a play toy.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-21 09:58:27 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by c***@gmail.com
Alabama google group, AL women seeking men singles. Girls free dating for free to sex. Find casual hookups in local area at Dothan. What else you looking for relations in AL? Get laid with local single have no strings attached(NSA) relationships. Free to create online date profile. Find to meet someone near me special tonight, Sex with married woman and mature people.
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
I am a Marketing student so I would prefer a Businessman. How are you supposed to teach me anything if you're not successful yourself? And, at least 6'0" is most definitely preferred. I need you to be big and strong when you grab me to throw me on the bed and hold me down while you spank me for being a bad little girl.
If serious please type "MINE" as subject and send pic and what you are interested in to get a response.
VERY REAL!!! Disease free, 420 friendly.
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-08 09:05:36 UTC
I'm wanting to come over to your place and we'll release some tension, 912 I'm very oral. I am 28, hot. I am trying to find 662 a man in the next few hours or Sunday night. 6145
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-21 10:29:02 UTC
We are a interracial married couple looking for a girl friend. Hang out,smoke,drink,watch movies,eat,shop,Fuck. Be clean,Open, available,real and outgoing. If the convo wack then you prob won't hold our interest. Montgomery al. Looks & Age dnt matter just dnt be boring. No Spammers!!!
l***@gmail.com
2018-04-28 03:58:22 UTC
How you doing
k***@yahoo.com
2018-04-28 04:28:53 UTC
How you doing
l***@gmail.com
2018-01-08 09:12:04 UTC
Hey everyone I'm Mackenzie just fun loving girl searching for love . I'm 33 years old living in Auburn! Currently going to school to be a nurse. I'm not looking to email back and forth, include your cell # if you email me.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-21 10:11:19 UTC
Would love to find a woman that wants her needs satisfied! Very discreet, sane and no drama here! Smell good guy and expect the same. This is strictly between two consenting adults. Be real, no spammers!
k***@yahoo.com
2018-04-28 04:20:57 UTC
Hi there
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-08 09:30:38 UTC
48yr old female looking 4 fun older man who knows how to have a good time. Interested in learning new things if u knw what i mean ;) Would like to meet other couples for good time and open to possibilities if u r. I would luv to show you just how bad i am. Send me your pic
e***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 08:47:06 UTC
Unconditional love is the active choice to love someone no matter what may come your way. Echoing those traditional wedding vows, it remains "in sickness and in health" and doesn't waver when life gets tough.
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-21 10:33:28 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by c***@gmail.com
Alabama google group, AL women seeking men singles. Girls free dating for free to sex. Find casual hookups in local area at Dothan. What else you looking for relations in AL? Get laid with local single have no strings attached(NSA) relationships. Free to create online date profile. Find to meet someone near me special tonight, Sex with married woman and mature people.
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
48yr old female looking 4 fun older man who knows how to have a good time. Interested in learning new things if u knw what i mean ;) Would like to meet other couples for good time and open to possibilities if u r. I would luv to show you just how bad i am. Send me your pic
I am in need of a stress release and want to have exciting, heart racing sex with a lady that needs the same. Let's take out our aggressions.
I am a Very Attractive white male, 32. Looking for a drama free woman that is clean and ready to enjoy ourselves.
You must be legal age. Race and relationship status is of no concern. 420 friendly is a plus.
I am ready now. Hit me up so we can make this happen. I am real. Eagles won the Superbowl. Let's chat and set this up.
Pics are not required but responses with pics will be answered first. First come, first served. Let's do this
j***@gmail.com
2018-11-02 09:07:32 UTC
6016700589 my name is Justin and I would love for u to message me
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-08 09:36:30 UTC
You don't believe you can meet REAL women on here anymore do you? Unless you get off on sharing dick 🍌 pics with dudes, you won't find what you are looking for here! Don't get caught in another bullshit CL scam!
o***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 09:19:46 UTC
I just wish that there was someone in my life that I could love, without reserve. I wish that I lived in a world where I was allowed to love and be loved in return. Not with just anyone, but with someone that I would, given the choice, actually choose to be with. I can't even imagine what that person would be like anymore. And I know it's stupid to post here, but wth.
l***@gmail.com
2018-01-08 09:43:15 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Alabama google group, AL women seeking men singles. Girls free dating for free to sex. Find casual hookups in local area at Dothan. What else you looking for relations in AL? Get laid with local single have no strings attached(NSA) relationships. Free to create online date profile. Find to meet someone near me special tonight, Sex with married woman and mature people.
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
Seeking sad native guy for United States intelligence agency, discreet friendly relationship with a lot of. married and sad higher as this have to be compelled to be discreet however single ok likewise.
I am married {and want|and would like|and wish} to remain that approach text me as soon as possible..Seven sevenFive 2Zero.Four9.six Eightsix..
e***@gmail.com
girl seeking a now and again friend for sucking licking and maybe more you host you must be clean and discreet for naughty times ddf with a nice bc..no couples no somes no young boys...
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-08 10:29:37 UTC
I am just a woman, I have my weak and strong sides, am not perfect at all. Am open with loving heart, I need love and be loved, this is my essence and I can't be single despite all I have gone through the last few months, I just need a man that we can understand each other I want to meet a man real life and not taking all time to communicate online, I want to take a little time to know him and see how it goes.
m***@gmail.com
2018-01-08 10:34:07 UTC
I enjoy to be your oasis, you can forget the issues of everyday life in. I will be happy to experience times of adventure with you, and discover new worlds with you. When we are together, I'll make you the center of your universe. I will be devoted to satisfying your desires. Just let the rhythm flow through your mind, body, and spirit.
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-08 10:39:12 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Alabama google group, AL women seeking men singles. Girls free dating for free to sex. Find casual hookups in local area at Dothan. What else you looking for relations in AL? Get laid with local single have no strings attached(NSA) relationships. Free to create online date profile. Find to meet someone near me special tonight, Sex with married woman and mature people.
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
My life
I like literature,music, creative writing, ice coffee, traveling and pretending that I don't love Zac Brown Band, attempting my local zen state, and sleeping past 11am on Sunday then watching football.
My music type: Country, RnB, Jazz, pop and some rap.
I love thunderstorms but can't live without sunshine. My favorite season is fall because I love witnessing the change in the weather and the leaves turn.
B/F/BBW.
d***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 07:12:29 UTC
horny 26 year old. Please be DDD free, as am I. Your pic gets my reply. Can be a one time thing or ongoing. I cannot host.
k***@yahoo.com
2018-04-28 04:22:53 UTC
Hey
l***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 07:31:16 UTC
in a relationship or married and feel completely alone? Single and feeling alone?Tired of feeling like a roommate? Well I am in the same situation. Some responses but I'm not into a long whirlwind of emails.
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 07:59:40 UTC
Hi im looking to hang out in Dothan now im nice girl i take my time and i love to have fun so if your intrested please leave me a massage and i will get back to youText me here soon = EightZeroFive TwoSevenTwo SevenSevenThreeEight
j***@gmail.com
2018-05-29 06:55:08 UTC
Hey how are u
c***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 08:20:45 UTC
If this sounds like you, I would enjoy hearing from you.
p***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 08:42:47 UTC
Why dont you be my support and motivation to be that lean body again if ya want. Send a photo and if i like i will respond if theres an interest
k***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 09:06:45 UTC
I'm hoping to meet a caring and loving man to build something serious together, a relationship that'll hopefully lead to marriage and maybe have kids in the future. life is short. I want a single guy that's trustworthy, stable, clean and mature.
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 09:14:50 UTC
I am 27 and VERY eager for sum freaky fun ASAP!!! I am 5'5" 140lbs long brown curly hair blue eyes, if u r interested plz reply with "freaky fun" or I wont respond ......Im horny n waiting
k***@yahoo.com
2018-04-28 04:25:59 UTC
Freaky fun
Hey
j***@gmail.com
2018-07-18 14:11:02 UTC
Hi I a white 45 yr old guy looking for freaky fun lol .
j***@gmail.com
2018-11-02 09:12:27 UTC
Freaky fun

c***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 09:34:53 UTC
NO MARRIEDS because long term relationship includes benefits, overnighters, holidays together, meeting family, going out in public as dating, eventually possibly marriage etc etc etc. This takes time of course, so if we work out and continue seeing each other then eventually these things. So single ONLY!. Any single submissive, that wants to serve?
n***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 09:58:11 UTC
Looking for some late night discreet fun and satisfaction let me take you to a mind blowing experience that will have wanting more and more
n***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 10:17:40 UTC
Hey there, I'm not from the area but want more friends on Snapchat. If you're looking to chat with someone who is 25, thick and curvy than I'm your chick! Username is thicknjuicy74 on Snapchat
t***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 10:33:34 UTC
Keeping on a positive note, I would like to meet an African American Man who is real. I am a Divorced 5'2, 51 Big Girl. I believe that Mexican/American and Black cultures get along real good. I am looking for a mature 45-60 yr man to start a great friendship and move forward toward a long term relationship
d***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 10:41:29 UTC
Like to feel and look young. Some say that I look young and am very pretty. Looking for a sane and secure young man for dating with a feel for a long commitment. I want to get married. God bless you for responding to me !!
Steve Hayes
2018-01-10 05:12:04 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Alabama google group, AL women seeking men singles. Girls free dating for free
The grave's a fine and private place
But none, I think do there embrase.

These girls are HISTORY.

This is after all soc.history, so all the girls discussed here are
long dead.

---
Ignore the following - it's spambot fodder.

***@yahoo.gr
***@yahoo.gr
***@yahoo.gr
***@yahoo.gr
***@gmail.com
***@outlook.com
p***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 06:10:10 UTC
Do you exists?(AWAKE) Tall dark n handsome over 30,wonderful smile,fabulous sense of humor,emotionally and physically available.(Single)Attractive Mentally,a King,Leader,provider.
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 06:40:32 UTC
I'm attractive, in good shape, 5'8, blue eyes and reddish hair. Reply with your stats, phone number, and pictures. I don't need to see everything just yet. Save something for later!kik-adultmom2
n***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 07:17:07 UTC
I have a son and I'm a very outgoing silly person. Love to have a good time and I'm looking for somebody who is very affectionate and passionate to keep up with me. Tall BLACK men especially!! 6'0+ because I'm a tall girl. kik nencyxx09
j***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 08:13:27 UTC
Good morning guys I'm sleepless sexy and would love to do something new and exciting clearly not looking for drama and I really like to please. Available now text me twoooo Oneeee threeee here foUrrr zerro one seeveen siIx eightttt sixxx..
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 08:36:14 UTC
I'm not looking for some casual hookup or a FWB. I'm looking for a REAL man that can be in a committed relationship. No liars and no cheaters! I am divorced, 40 something, and not looking for anyone married or attached!
k***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 09:09:00 UTC
Im seeking an handsome brown skin man. A REAL MAN! i just got out of an fkd up relationship and i just want to be happy for once that is it. Im very fun and loving. U cant go wrong being with me.
e***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 09:45:57 UTC
Morning, it's my favorite time that I think of you. Everything is quiet. Everything is calm. The world almost stands still for those first moments when there are no other distractions when I awaken.
g***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 10:08:19 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Alabama google group, AL women seeking men singles. Girls free dating for free to sex. Find casual hookups in local area at Dothan. What else you looking for relations in AL? Get laid with local single have no strings attached(NSA) relationships. Free to create online date profile. Find to meet someone near me special tonight, Sex with married woman and mature people.
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
I'm not looking for a one night stand or a hook up.
Your pic gets mine, will not send body pics so don't ask.
If you are married or in a relationship move on...No Drama and No games!!
Please put your age in subject line.
c***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 11:02:28 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Alabama google group, AL women seeking men singles. Girls free dating for free to sex. Find casual hookups in local area at Dothan. What else you looking for relations in AL? Get laid with local single have no strings attached(NSA) relationships. Free to create online date profile. Find to meet someone near me special tonight, Sex with married woman and mature people.
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
I'm a smart and well educated 28 year old in search of a long term relationship.
I would like to consider myself witty and full of humor, and I would love to have the same properties in my partner.
I am a bigger woman, size 26 jeans to be exact, but that only gives you more to love
;) Lol
t***@gmail.com
2018-01-11 08:47:43 UTC
I'm a 26 year old bbw. I love tattoos and piercings. I like to have fun, swimming fishing hiking pool poker movies music... etc. I'm looking for a long term relationship with someone who has similar interests. Someone who is honest, affectionate, and somewhat romantic. If your interested you can email me or hit me up on Kik gatorgurl1991. Please send a pic with your reply.
c***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 08:41:56 UTC
I am 24yrs unhappy woman live with my parents. Today home alone they went tour for 3days. anyone come to my house i will give u great bj. I'm Clean, fun, and ready for some excitement. Must be discreet... send your number....?
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 10:37:04 UTC
Get Girls In Dothan For A Casual Hookup. 43years old find those hot women now. “need some pussy”
e***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 12:03:40 UTC
Exactly what the title says is what I Had like. I'm fit, I am a healthy girl and single. I adore the way it feels to get my pussy full of cum.
r***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 12:11:14 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Alabama google group, AL women seeking men singles. Girls free dating for free to sex. Find casual hookups in local area at Dothan. What else you looking for relations in AL? Get laid with local single have no strings attached(NSA) relationships. Free to create online date profile. Find to meet someone near me special tonight, Sex with married woman and mature people.
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
Sense of humors a must hide this posting
body: curvy
height: 5'6" (167cm)
body art: Ink
status: divorced
age: 41
DWF. Dark hair, blue green eyes, average/curvy. Normal, responsible adult here.
Kids are older and off n running. I've been divorced 2+ years looking for my other half.
Love the ocean, mountains, action movies, cats/dogs, wine, new restaurants. Social drinker. Non smoker. No 420.
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 12:15:37 UTC
SWF 46, tall (5'10"), fit, feminine, long dark hair & dark brown eyes, smart, educated, witty, compassionate, honest, genuine, great communicator and listener, very self-aware and divorced w/ no kids. I'm a *real* Christian (emphasis on a personal relationship vs. religion). Truth Seeker. I no longer drink or do drugs. I enjoy good food (keep it healthy/non vegetarian), love coffee, travel, outdoors, exercising/gym, sight seeing, day trips (coast, mountains), thrift stores, farmers markets, dogs and great conversation.
f***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 12:27:13 UTC
Are you are fun ,outgoing and 420 friendly?Me too ..would be nice to meet someone and actually enjoy each other's company.Being attractive wouldnt hurt as im attractive too.I prefer someone over 40 tall,dark and handsome with a nice smile Looking to meet this weekend so please send a face pic with your response thank you.
p***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 12:29:24 UTC
I'm not interested in someone that just wants to hook up or trade nudes. So if that's what you're looking for please move on.
c***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 12:34:13 UTC
Kind of tiny. 35 years old white girl. Casual stuff with an older man. Message me with a pic if you would
a***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 12:42:14 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Alabama google group, AL women seeking men singles. Girls free dating for free to sex. Find casual hookups in local area at Dothan. What else you looking for relations in AL? Get laid with local single have no strings attached(NSA) relationships. Free to create online date profile. Find to meet someone near me special tonight, Sex with married woman and mature people.
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
It began as a private message originating from the domination station forum on myredbook.

We met several years ago in the back of a cafe. We talked over coffee while you constructively told me how my wedge cork thick sandals "did nothing for you". They were indeed hideous and I am forever grateful for the useful criticism upon your behalf.
e***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 12:47:22 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Alabama google group, AL women seeking men singles. Girls free dating for free to sex. Find casual hookups in local area at Dothan. What else you looking for relations in AL? Get laid with local single have no strings attached(NSA) relationships. Free to create online date profile. Find to meet someone near me special tonight, Sex with married woman and mature people.
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
I am a great friend and girlfriend, and even great activity partner. Are you equally great?

I am happy, healthy, even-tempered,patient, inquisitive, creative, responsible, and affectionate, genuine,
athletic, thinking outside the box, yet have a sentimental side(has been seen crying in movies)
b***@gmail.com
2018-01-13 12:51:51 UTC
Any lady want to call me ok FaceTime and watch me stroke it until I cum? I really love doing it while being watched. I'm not a weirdo I promise, just a normal guy with a fetish.
n***@gmail.com
2018-01-16 09:15:29 UTC
Florence's best 100% FREE black dating site. Hook up with sexy black singles in Florence, Montana, with our free dating personal ads.
j***@gmail.com
2018-01-16 09:19:43 UTC
The fast and free way to find local sex and fuck buddies near you! Try our hookup app now to meet and bang tonight.
k***@gmail.com
2018-01-16 09:26:24 UTC
He has faced numerous allegations of being involved with underage girls and his reputation has long overshadowed his career achievements. But seems R. Kelly is not worried about what people have to say with reports the 49-year-old singer is dating a woman 30 years his junior. Multiple outlets have .
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-27 08:28:46 UTC
Hi ... Have a desk job and looking to pass the afternoon a little faster .. Or possibly on going messaging ... Or just employed and checking this out ... I don't want to pay for a website have not had the best of luck here but I have decided it can't hurt to much to keep looking ... Please be 35 to 52 ... I'm 5'9 so close in height would be nice ... I'm curvy and working on that ... Love to cook and stay in for a movie or go out .. I'm a social drinker and don't smoke best if you are the same ... Enjoy conversations and open communication is best in the long run if we decide to go that route ... Please be single or divorced and not brand new divorced I have been divorced going on 5 years ... Kids are ok .. Please be near Rochester in case we decide to meet ... Not looking for a hookup or anyone into wearing female clothes or looking to fulfill a fetish ... Just conversation with someone who agrees being a single parent can suck some times and it is difficult to meet new people ... Send a pic and change subject line to happy Friday ... I will return a pic ... Hopefully hear from you soon ...
l***@gmail.com
2018-01-30 06:50:54 UTC
i am single girls and looking men for one ngiht stand
f***@gmail.com
2018-02-15 11:40:19 UTC
I am looking for a wife. When I say that I am looking for a young girl that is ready to move in and get married. You must be willing to come stay a weekend to see if we are compatible and after that I am looking for an immediate move in and marriage. I am open to any race and I prefer you have no kids. You must enjoy a good sex life and want to party sometimes. No hardcore drugs at all though. You also must be willing to relocate 1 hour from Birmingham. I live close to Lookout Mountain, which is a beautiful place. I have a nice home and 2 vehicles, so you would not be without a ride. I am also a professional male and I make 62 thousand a year, so I can support you. I am also looking now because I am closing on buying a new house. If you're interested in any of this, please email me a picture and I will send one back. I am a white male and in great shape. I have brown hair and brown eyes, I weigh about 165, so I am built well. I am 37 years old and I am looking for a girl 18 to 25. The younger the better, of course. I am in great shape and I am looking for a trophy wife, so I don't mind curves, but no BBW. No offense at all I love bigger women, just not for a wife. If you're not interested in moving fast as stated above, please don't respond. This is not a scam email at all and this is a very serious offer. I hope to hear from some great girls. Please don't flag this posting. This is a real great guy looking to treat a young girl like a queen!
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-21 09:54:23 UTC
m***@gmail.com
2018-04-11 08:00:20 UTC
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
e***@gmail.com
2018-05-22 13:35:23 UTC
Women Seek Men · Candler
My a year old female that is relocating near the Greenville area. I m a fun loving and care person and I have a great sense of humor. Loo.
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
l***@gmail.com
2018-05-22 13:44:03 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Women Seek Men · Candler
My a year old female that is relocating near the Greenville area. I m a fun loving and care person and I have a great sense of humor. Loo.
Post by c***@gmail.com
JOIN NOW: https://goo.gl/yd8jJV
22 yr. old · Men Seek Women · District Heights, MD
Am single and looking for serious relationship
k***@gmail.com
2018-07-12 13:09:57 UTC
Hi, I'm looking to find someone to take out tonight and have some fun. My name is Jim.
Steve Hayes
2018-07-12 19:18:02 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Hi, I'm looking to find someone to take out tonight and have some fun. My name is Jim.
Try looking for someone alive. Only dead peiople here.
--
Ignore the following - it's spammers for spambot fodder.

***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-17 12:16:11 UTC
I'm single and I don't have any children. I'm looking to make a connection with someone who is single
Steve Hayes
2018-08-18 03:33:46 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I'm single and I don't have any children. I'm looking to make a connection with someone who is single
WQho cares, just stop spamming.

You posted in the soc.history newsgroup.

What makes you think you’ll find what you’re looking for in a forum
for discussing history?

You’re looking in the wrong place and your message is off-topic.

We’re only interested in dead peple here.

The newsgroups you should be using are

alt.sex.services
alt.sex.personals

or if you are such a wanker that you keep posting off-topic messages
here, try

alt.sex.masturbaton

RFC 1855 Netiquette Guidelines October
1995

3.1.3 NetNews Guidelines

NetNews is a globally distributed system which allows people to
communicate on topics of specific interest. It is divided into
hierarchies, with the major divisions being: sci - science related
discussions; comp - computer related discussions; news - for
discussions which center around NetNews itself; rec - recreational
activities; soc - social issues; talk - long-winded never-ending
discussions; biz - business related postings; and alt - the
alternate
hierarchy. Alt is so named because creating an alt group does not
go
through the same process as creating a group in the other parts of
the hierarchy. There are also regional hierarchies, hierarchies
which are widely distributed such as Bionet, and your place of
business may have its own groups as well. Recently, a "humanities"
hierarchy was added, and as time goes on its likely more will be
added. For longer discussions on News see references [2,8,22,23]
in
the Selected Bibliography.

- In NetNews parlance, "Posting" refers to posting a new article
to a group, or responding to a post someone else has posted.
"Cross-Posting" refers to posting a message to more than one
group. If you introduce Cross-Posting to a group, or if you
direct "Followup-To:" in the header of your posting, warn
readers! Readers will usually assume that the message was
posted to a specific group and that followups will go to
that group. Headers change this behavior.

- Read all of a discussion in progress (we call this a thread)
before posting replies. Avoid posting "Me Too" messages,
where content is limited to agreement with previous posts.
Content of a follow-up post should exceed quoted content.

- Send mail when an answer to a question is for one person only.
Remember that News has global distribution and the whole world
probably is NOT interested in a personal response. However,
don't
hesitate to post when something will be of general interest to
the
Newsgroup participants.

- Check the "Distribution" section of the header, but don't
depend on it. Due to the complex method by which News is
delivered, Distribution headers are unreliable. But, if you
are posting something which will be of interest to a limited
number or readers, use a distribution line that attempts to
limit the distribution of your article to those people. For
example, set the Distribution to be "nj" if you are posting
an article that will be of interest only to New Jersey readers.

- If you feel an article will be of interest to more than one
Newsgroup, be sure to CROSSPOST the article rather than
individually
post it to those groups. In general, probably only five-to-six
groups will have similar enough interests to warrant this.

- Consider using Reference sources (Computer Manuals, Newspapers,
help files) before posting a question. Asking a Newsgroup where
answers are readily available elsewhere generates grumpy "RTFM"
(read the fine manual - although a more vulgar meaning of the
word beginning with "f" is usually implied) messages.

- Although there are Newsgroups which welcome advertising,
in general it is considered nothing less than criminal
to advertise off-topic products. Sending an advertisement
to each and every group will pretty much guarantee your loss of
connectivity.

- If you discover an error in your post, cancel it as soon as
possible.

- DO NOT attempt to cancel any articles but your own. Contact
your administrator if you don't know how to cancel your post,
or if some other post, such as a chain letter, needs canceling.

- If you've posted something and don't see it immediately,
don't assume it's failed and re-post it.

- Some groups permit (and some welcome) posts which in other
circumstances would be considered to be in questionable taste.
Still, there is no guarantee that all people reading the group
will appreciate the material as much as you do. Use the Rotate
utility (which rotates all the characters in your post by 13
positions in the alphabet) to avoid giving offense. The
Rot13 utility for Unix is an example.

- In groups which discuss movies or books it is considered
essential
to mark posts which disclose significant content as "Spoilers".
Put this word in your Subject: line. You may add blank lines to
the beginning of your post to keep content out of sight, or you
may Rotate it.

- Forging of news articles is generally censured. You can protect
yourself from forgeries by using software which generates a
manipulation detection "fingerprint", such as PGP (in the US).

- Postings via anonymous servers are accepted in some Newsgroups
and disliked in others. Material which is inappropriate when
posted under one's own name is still inappropriate when posted
anonymously.

- Expect a slight delay in seeing your post when posting to a
moderated group. The moderator may change your subject
line to have your post conform to a particular thread.

- Don't get involved in flame wars. Neither post nor respond
to incendiary material.

***@gmail.com
Naomi
2018-10-27 14:00:11 UTC
I am a positive person, easy going with no baggage or dramas, and with a lot of love in my heart for the right person. Looking for a husband with similar outlooks.
Location is not a problem as I'm happy to relocate anywhere.
I enjoy photography, creative writing, watching films, and sight seeing.

Naomi
From Monmouth, United Kingdom
46 y.o. woman seeking man 30-70