gook charlatan Andrew B. Chung back in the news
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
2024-08-20 19:49:27 UTC
Documented case of gerbiling
John Robinson
LA Times
"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only
trying to retrieve the gerbil," Andrew B. Chung told bemused doctors
in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Chung, and his
homosexual partner Michael "The Gook" Ejercito, had been admitted for
emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong.
"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our
gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, the Gook shouted out
"Armageddon", my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot
but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a
match, thinking the light might attract him."
At a hushed press conference, a hospital pokesman described what
happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal
gas and a flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr Chung's hair and
severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and
whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the
intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball." Ejercito's
asshole hurts like crazy. Chung suffered second degree burns and a
broken nose from the impact
Yup.

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
r***@shell02.TheWorld.com
2024-08-21 01:23:31 UTC
On Tue, 20 Aug 2024 20:49:27 +0100, "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
[...]
It's a gay gook thing. They do this right after telling each other
that they're "wonderfully hungry"